Children’s Choirs of Southwest Missouri offers a performance-based music education program for the children of Southwest Missouri, dedicated to the following:
- Providing progressively graded choirs, which meet individual needs while affording all members the opportunity to learn and perform a variety of quality choral music.
- Developing skills, musicality, vocal technique and stage presence in an educational environment that is nurturing and child-centered.
- Encouraging participation by children of all ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds, thereby promoting a sense of community and understanding through the universal language of music.
- Motivating children by offering increasingly diverse and exciting performance opportunities as individual skill, musicality and level of commitment increase.
- Collaborating with the Springfield community to provide quality arts education experiences for all children.