Children’s Choirs of Southwest Missouri is holding Mid-Year Auditions for students who wish to sing with us for the Spring 2015 semester! Call us for more information!
CCSM offers a performance-based music education program for the children of Southwest Missouri, dedicated to the following:
• Providing progressively graded choirs, which meet individual needs while affording all members the opportunity to learn and perform a variety of quality choral music.
• Developing skills, musicality, vocal technique and stage presence in an educational environment which is nurturing and child-centered.
• Encouraging participation by children of all ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds, thereby promoting a sense of community and understanding through the universal language of music.
• Motivating children by offering increasingly diverse and exciting performance opportunities as skill, musicality, and level of commitment increase.
• Collaborating with the Springfield community to provide quality arts education experiences for all children.